Find the original archive of the video here: https://youtu.be/ct9-zrgffHk.
Point of Sale – eCommerce – mCommerce solutions for Small Business
Selling online today is seemingly easier than ever! You hear the advertising online and in television ads on how easy it is to setup an eCommerce website and sell to your customers 24/7. Then, you go to actually do it and it’s another story. We hear this over and over again when clients have attempted eCommerce without knowing the right steps to get started. In this Web-based presentation, we covered the basics needed to understand what you need to get started in eCommerce, and the tools available to get you there successfully…the first time!
In this Webinar, we will cover:
– Best-practices for planning a Web-connected Point of Sale system;
– Best-practices for planning and implementing an eCommerce or mCommerce solution for your Small Business; and,
– Tools that can help you build out the above effectively for marketing and operational success, and that fits a Small Business budget.
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network – http://virginiasbdc.org – and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Author of “SoLoMo Success” (available on Amazon Kindle and paperback), Digital Marketing Strategist, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web, WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business – http://web.w3cinc.com. With the transfer of your business’ domain, WordPress *and* email hosting services, get a complimentary 1-hour Web, Mobile & Social Media marketing strategy session. Email [email protected] for full details and to get started!
Who should watch?
– Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
– Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
– Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
– nonprofit executive directors and board members