Consultation / Strategy Sessions
Do you need to know how to develop or implement a Web, Mobile and Social Media marketing strategy? How does Facebook work into your business & marketing plan? How can you launch and manage a blog for better Web traffic? Should I jump into Instagram, Snapchat, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Pinterest? Are you thinking of hiring a SEO firm? All of these questions and more will be discussed and answered to reach the best, strategic marketing solution for your business.
HOW OUR STRATEGY SESSIONS WORK
- Complete Step 1, our Initial Consultation Questionnaire.
- Complete Step 2, available after completing Step 1 and register for a Consultation Meeting*.
(*Note: Pick 2 dates and their times on the registration calendar. Scheduled Consultation date(s) MUST be at least 1 WEEK from the date of registration.)
- After review of your Consultation Questionnaire we may return to you a possible checklist of additional questions and / or items personally geared towards you and your business. This allows for the Consultation Meeting to be the most productive and efficient as possible.
- On return** of requested information (from bullet point #2, above) our dedicated staff will begin any needed research required for your particular business / industry and assess any information that may be specific to you or your company.
(**Note: Consultation research is not possible to begin until information that W3 Consuting has requested, is received. If information is not received in a timely manner, W3 Consuting reserves the right to re-schedule any Consultation Meeting(s) that have already been registered.)
- Finally, we will meet with you via Skype, to discuss your personalized business goals and strategy!
WHAT YOU GET
- Approximately an hour of in-depth research and analysis of your business data and Web traffic (as provided by you or found on the Web) before the Strategy Session.
- A 45 minute consultation / Strategy Session with our founder and Web & Digital Strategist, Ray Sidney-Smith, via Skype. This allows us to audio-record the Consultation Meeting, which can be downloaded and listened for review at a later time.
- An audio recording of (or, if recording is not possible, a Report of Recommendations is also provided based on) the Strategy Session meeting, along with any subsequent thoughts or follow-up items discussed from the Strategy Session.
Head over to the Web Marketing Consultation Questionnaire and complete/submit the form! Once completed, click the “Buy Now” button below to handle payment and schedule the strategy session. Here’s to your Web presence marketing success!
HERE’S WHAT FOLKS SAY
~Gloria Flanagan, Assistant Director, Alexandria Small Business Development Center