Find the original archive of the video here: Facebook Capitalizes on TikTok Feature With Launch of Instagram Reels – Web & Beyond Live – 8/24/20.
This week, Ray discussed the latest updates on Small Business marketing and management:
- Small businesses with fewer than 500 employees closing twice as fast as larger companies – YouTube
- Bullying’ Apple fights couple over pear logo – BBC News
- Video Calls and Seven Years of Telegram
- Quora Launches Lead Generation Forms for Advertisers & This Week’s Digital Marketing News [PODCAST]
- How to Deal With This TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube Data Breach
- How social media can help retail in the post-virus era – Retail Gazette
- How to Make the Most of Facebook’s New Redesign
- Update: Thank you for participating in ‘Life In A Day 2020’
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://w.w3cinc.com/2NJpoI1) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwbHNIcsaJ-jX25DQpjGkRkCqZZGmCYbQ.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions!
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://w.w3cinc.com/39G14Bl to find the latest, upcoming event!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams: https://w.w3cinc.com/subscribe-youtube
For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast: https://w.w3cinc.com/2ZZ0YmX
Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqgB3
Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/w3consulting
Like W3 Consulting on Facebook: https://w.w3cinc.com/3cjRQM4
Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqh85