Find the original archive of the video here: Google My Business Loses Short URLs Feature and Other Small Business Digital Marketing News.
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Google My Business Loses Short URLs Feature and Other Small Business Digital Marketing News,
- Google’s Last Minute Advice On The Page Experience Update
- Google expands its shopping integrations to include retailers on WooCommerce, GoDaddy and Square
- You can now present Google Docs to an ongoing Meet call – 9to5Google
- Amazon Buys MGM Studios to Help It Fight the Streaming War
- Off-Page SEO: What It Is & Why You Need It [+a Helpful Checklist]
- The Freelance Economy Impact Report (2011-2020, interactive graph)
- Jack Dorsey Says Square May Build a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet
- Google My Business Drops Ability To Edit Or Create Short Names
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Google Hardware, New Google Ads Format, and More Digital Marketing New This Week – May 16, 2022 - May 17, 2022
- Web and Beyond Live – May 11, 2022 - May 12, 2022
- Web and Beyond Live – May 2, 2022 - May 3, 2022