Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, WordPress Gets Full-Site Editing, WordPress Gets IndexNow Support via Plugin, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week
- Is Your Workplace Disorganized?
- Crocs sees fourth-quarter sales up 42%, capping an ‘exceptional year’
- EVA Foam Driving Loafers | Floafers
- QuickHire: Job Search, Hospitality Jobs, Service Industry Jobs & Retail Jobs
- The AR, VR future coming in 2022: What we learned from CES – CNET
- How to Build an Instagram Sales Funnel That Converts : Social Media Examiner
- What’s new in WordPress 5.9 – a Reading list on Full-Site Editing and Block Themes. – Gutenberg Times
- Microsoft releases IndexNow plugin for WordPress
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- ?? Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- ?? Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022