For Small Business
Boston, MA – February, 2014 (Exact dates TBA)
In February, we will be presenting Mobile Marketing for Small Business Workshop in Boston, MA. Join us to learn more about how mobile marketing can help your Small Business!
From the days of having a business card and brochure to having a website alone are over. Today, your Small Business challenge is to engage in Social Media and now to make sure that everything you do focuses on looking your best on all kinds of technology, including mobile technologies like smartphones and tablets. The time has come. Are you ready? If not, you have come to the right educational resource.
With over 75% of the US population (and an even staggering rate of adoption globally), smartphones and other mobile technology will soon be the primary way people interact with the world. Small businesses can make the right first impression and secure more sales if they understand how to connect and engage with their target audience via Mobile. Join us for a full day of learning and build your business’ mobile marketing strategy!
In this full-day workshop, Ray Sidney-Smith, lead trainer at W3 Consulting, will walk you step-by-step through a solid Mobile Marketing strategy that works for every Small Business.
In this practical and informative session, W3 Consulting covers:
- The important terminology to understand Mobile Marketing.
- What are the latest technology trends (and which should you ignore)?
- Step-by-step guidance for planning and implementing a Mobile Marketing strategy and campaign.
- Resources to get help for each Mobile Marketing avenue.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners
- Small business, solo- and micro- entrepreneurs
- Office and retail managers and supervisors
- Executive and administrative assistants
Here’s what every attendee leaves with:
- a core understanding of and strategy for Mobile Marketing as a Small Business;
- Top 10 Tips for Social Media Success (white paper by W3 Consulting); and,
- Ray Sidney-Smith’s Mobile Marketing Resource Guide and several eBooks from leading experts in the field.
Register now as seating is limited!
This Workshop is 1 of 3 being offered!
Did you know? We’ll also be presenting Google Your Small Business in Boston, MA and Blogging For Small Business in Boston, MA. For the BEST DEAL order the “3 day package admission” now and attend all three, comprehensive, workshops.