Are you looking to change hosting providers? Are you on WordPress? W3C Web Services, a division of W3 Consulting, provides affordable Managed WordPress (security, backups and updates included), domain, email and other Web-related services for Small Business. You get all the services and support expected from the big names in Web hosting with access to marketing strategist, technologist, and author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Mobile Small Business Marketing Explained, Ray Sidney-Smith, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, and our Web and Social Media content team.
Get a one-hour, complimentary marketing strategy consultation with a Digital Marketing Strategist!
Get a PDF copy of Part One of SoLoMo Success, 2nd Edition!
We help you transfer the site at no additional cost!
If you provide your credentials to access your domain and hosting accounts, our development team will assess whether your website is a candidate for transfer by us*. If it is, we will handle the transfer for you at no additional cost. If WordPress core software, database, your theme, or any plugins are out of date, we will update them all to the latest version, if possible, to comport with our Managed WordPress hosting requirements.
Once transferred, we will email you a link to schedule your complimentary, up to one-hour marketing strategy session with one of our Digital Business Strategists. And, we will email you Part 1 of SoLoMo Success, Second Edition, to the email of record.
How to Get Started:
To get started, simply head to W3C Web Services, and do the following:
- create an account by going to W3C Web Services and clicking on “Create account” (or click here),
- Add Managed WordPress hosting and domain transfer for your domain to your cart and checkout.
- Email W3C Web Services your receipt with both products, and someone from our team will respond with further instructions.
- Questions? Email us or contact us via our form and someone will be happy to help as soon as possible.
*we cannot migrate your WordPress site for free if it has any of the following:
- Classic or Web Windows hosting,
- DNS issues or page display errors,
- Login protection, such as two-factor authentication,
- Custom WordPress login pages, or
- any other configuration that blocks our migration tool.
If it will cost any fees, we will send you an estimate for your approval before any work will be done.
Terms and Conditions
For this deal to apply, you must transfer your registered domain with your WordPress-powered website altogether. Any additional services are provided at published pricing and fees on our website or via unexpired estimates emailed to an authorized representative of your business. Any discounts currently running can be applied to this deal; you’re responsible for applying those discounts and it’s not retroactive (i.e., subsequent to checking out on W3C Web Services, and our refund policy applies and it’s best to call our Billing Support team – the sales & support phone number is on the top-right under main header image at W3C Web Services – please have your account number and PIN available).