Find the original archive of the video here: How to Launch a Virtual Summit for Small Business.
How to Launch a Virtual Summit for Small Business: Strategy, Tips and Tools to Host a Web-Based Educational Event for your Business – Webinar archive
More than any other time in history, we are digitally connected. And, this connectedness to the Internet can also bring people across long distances together. As a Small Business, you can be the hub for such a digital gathering for learning, sharing, and networking. Whereas traditional conferences/summits require travel, hotels and more, the Internet is the new travel-free destination for these unique Web-based events.
Are you interested in creating/hosting an online conference or launching a virtual summit?
Watch this Webinar archive to learn:
– Why would you want to host an online conference/launch a virtual summit?
– What are some strategies and tips for getting the most out of an online conference/summit?
– What tools are to help you create an online conference/summit?
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022