Find the original archive of the video here: G Suite for Small Business.
G Suite for Small Business: The Powerful Office Productivity Suite by Google for Small Business – Webinar Recording
Google developed what is now the most powerful search engine on Earth. Its mission is to “to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful” Whether you directly use Google products or services, Google has a profound impact on almost every product or service you buy or sell. But, Google doesn’t stop there.
Google has created an ICT infrastructure for Small Business called G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work, which was formerly Google Apps for Business) that can help your entire business be more productive, provide better customer service, develop custom software without an IT or development team, and more. With G Suite, you’ll have anytime, anywhere access to Web-based tools such as your basics (email, calendar, documents and website) to so much more.
In this Webinar, we cover:
– the major components of G Suite
– talk about some of the benefits and pitfalls to watch out for
– compare offline software and its major competitors’ tools briefly, and
– discuss where G Suite is headed in the near-future to help Small Business
– compete with Big Business for a fraction of the cost
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Author of “SoLoMo Success” (available on Amazon Kindle and paperback), Digital Marketing Strategist, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web hosting, Managed WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business.
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022