Creating an Email Community With Google
Email is a powerful communication tool when used effectively in a Small Business environment. And, Social Media is touted as the primary community-building tool on the Web. Well, email is just as powerful, and you guessed it, Google gives you the tools to build an email community using its product, Google Groups. We will provide an overview of the Google Groups tool and then cover the practical steps in creating an email community and maintaining it for your business!
This Webinar, as part of the Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series from Virginia SBDC, will be presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a digital business strategy and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- nonprofit executive directors and board members
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022