Find the original archive of the video here: Getting Started with Instagram Small Business Marketing.
Learn more about how Instagram Stories works and using it: https://youtu.be/oG8P5MZ9_cI
Image dimensions for Instagram profile, posts and ads: http://ift.tt/2vksvNp
Some other notes:
stories (lasts for 24 hours)
8-9am Eastern best time to post
3-4pm Eastern worst time to post
Mondays and Thursdays are best. Sundays are worst. Caveat: Know they audience.
Post outside of business hours; around 9pm Eastern for videos (34% more engagement)
Follow governments, agencies, government officials, industry associations, industry thought leaders, industry influencers, colleagues, members of your target audience, and major brands that are posting regularly to IG.
Instagram, the Facebook-owned photo and video social networking service, was an unlikely winner in the game of Social Media. Limited to only mobile devices, Instagram appealed originally to Millennials. But, it quickly grew and became a tour de force in Social Media, and that’s when Facebook purchased the company. So, how do you get started on Instagram and make an effect on your Small Business’ bottom line? In this Webinar, learn how to champion your brand on Instagram.
What we discussed in this Webinar:
1. Discussed the Instagram culture, demographics, and how to market to your target audience, effectively connecting this channel to your marketing strategy,
2. Walked through how to set up your Instagram account, and
3. Detailed a rock-solid marketing technique for expanding your Small Business audience to convert to sales on your website and email.
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network – http://virginiasbdc.org – and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Author of “SoLoMo Success” (available on Amazon Kindle and paperback), Digital Marketing Strategist, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web, WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business – http://web.w3cinc.com. With the transfer of your business’ domain, WordPress *and* email hosting services, get a complimentary 1-hour Web, Mobile & Social Media marketing strategy session. Email [email protected] for full details and to get started!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022