Find the original archive of the video here: How to Create an Affiliate Program for your Small Business | Google and Beyond Webinar Archive.
If you’re a Small Business, the idea of hiring a salesforce is typically not in the budget. You wear many of the hats needed to run the business, including Director of Sales & Marketing, and you depend on word-of-mouth referrals primarily to support your business. That said, there’s a huge opportunity left on the table thanks to the Web today when it comes to sales–affiliate programs–whether you sell products or services. Every affiliate you have join your business has minimal upfront costs and then you can multiply your sales team to your business’s needs.
In this Webinar, we covered:
– Best-practices for developing an online affiliate program for your Small Business (so you need to have a website for this to work, although this could work in an offline capacity as well);
– Tools your Small Business can use to setup a fast and easy affiliate program; and,
– Techniques for getting affiliates attracted to be an affiliate, on-boarded to your affiliate platform, and supported for a successful affiliate program for your business.
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network – http://virginiasbdc.org – and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Author of “SoLoMo Success” (available on Amazon Kindle and paperback), Digital Marketing Strategist, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web hosting, Managed WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business – http://web.w3cinc.com. With the transfer of your business’ domain, WordPress *and* email hosting services, get a complimentary 1-hour Web, Mobile & Social Media marketing strategy session. Visit our contact page to request full details and to get started!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022