Find the original archive of the video here: All About Domains | Google and Beyond Webinar Archive.
Since the invention of the hyperlink, the Internet and the World Wide Web (which are different things), the real world has never been the same. And, while access to your business through Google and other search engines and local listing directories have power, nothing is more powerful than your business domain.
In this presentation, Ray Sidney-Smith walked through everything you need to and maybe always wanted to know about domain names!
– A brief history of domains
– The rules of domains
– Ray’s guidelines for choosing great business domain names
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network – http://virginiasbdc.org – and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Author of “SoLoMo Success” (available on Amazon Kindle and paperback), Digital Marketing Strategist, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web hosting, Managed WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business – http://web.w3cinc.com. With the transfer of your business’ domain, WordPress *and* email hosting services, get a complimentary 1-hour Web, Mobile & Social Media marketing strategy session. Visit https://ift.tt/2EYfhd4 to request full details and to get started!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022