Find the original archive of the video here: Social Media Tools for Small Business. (All the tools (and more) discussed in this Webinar, I’ve itemized and annotated in An Unusually Large List of Social Media Tools for Small Business.)
Social Media Tools for Small Business
While social technologies have been around for decades, Small Business has only embraced Social Media in the past decade. Notwithstanding, Social Media continues to take much work to manage it. From content production to editing content (writing, images and video) to timing and scheduling posts, Social Media can take a full workday per week to do it properly and effectively for some small businesses. That said, with the right tools in place you can be a Social Media rockstar while saving on time, energy, money and other resources.
In this one-hour session, Digital Marketing Strategist Ray Sidney-Smith covered some of the best Social Media Management tools for Small Business today.
In this Webinar, we covered:
– The importance of finding and using the right Social Media tools for Small Business;
– Tools that can help you expand and explore your Social Media marketing potential while fitting your Small Business budget.
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Author of SoLoMo Success (available on Amazon Kindle and paperback), Digital Marketing Strategist, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web hosting, Managed WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business. Get a complimentary 1-hour Web, Mobile & Social Media marketing strategy session with a new hosting purchase. Contact us with your order confirmation number to request full details and to get started!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022