Find the original archive of the video here: Updates on New Social Network Features for Small Business – Web and Beyond Live – June 8, 2020.
This week, Ray covers:
- LinkedIn provides free courses on diversity and inclusion in the wake of #BlackLivesMatter protests (https://w.w3cinc.com/2Un5asS)
- Twitter added scheduling to its website app (https://w.w3cinc.com/2YgkecX)
- YouTube added chapters to videos for creators (https://w.w3cinc.com/2BQpAEt)
- And, YouTube added some new analytics features to YouTube Studio (including alerts for merchandise sales (currently made by TeeSpring) in live stream chat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwZfjC62tyA)
- Facebook released its own content calendar (https://w.w3cinc.com/2YezXt3)
- LinkedIn Stories is coming… (after Live (still not generally available), Events (available on Company Pages only) additions) (https://w.w3cinc.com/2ME4lYz)
- Snap can now create ‘dynamic’ ads automatically for brands in global rollout (https://w.w3cinc.com/3cKquik)
- Pinterest puts out a guide on video posting (https://w.w3cinc.com/30oEJ9V)
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://w.w3cinc.com/2NJpoI1) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing, productivity and security technology updates you need to be effective.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions!
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://w3cinc.com/webandbeyondlive to find the latest, upcoming event!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams: https://w.w3cinc.com/subscribe-youtube