Find the original archive of the video here: User Generated Content Belongs in Your Community – Web and Beyond Live – June 15, 2020.
This week, Ray covers and provides commentary on:
– Microsoft is Replacing its Employees With AI Software
– How to Beef Up Your Marketing Strategy With User Generated Content [Infographic]
– 4 Questions to Ask Yourself to Make Sure Your Brand Is Resonating
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing, productivity and security technology updates you need to be effective.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions!
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://w.w3cinc.com/webandbeyondlive to find the latest, upcoming event!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams: https://w.w3cinc.com/subscribe-youtube
For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast: https://w.w3cinc.com/2ZZ0YmX
Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqgB3
Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/w3consulting
Like W3 Consulting on Facebook: https://w.w3cinc.com/3cjRQM4
Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqh85
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022