Find the original archive of the video here: Chatbot for Small Business – Web and Beyond Live – June 29, 2020.
This week, Ray discussed:
- SARS-COV2 / COVID-19 pandemic impact on small business update
- States are reclosing again
- 12 states are pausing reopening over the surge in US coronavirus cases
- Confirmed coronavirus cases in the United States surpassed 2.5 million on Sunday…with 40,587 new daily cases were reported. Texas, Arizona and Florida are the new epicenters as southern states get pounced by the wave. Sources: 1, 2.
- In May, The Washington Post noted, “Small business used to define America’s economy. The pandemic could change that forever.” (https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/05/12/small-business-used-define-americas-economy-pandemic-could-end-that-forever/)
- 41% of businesses closed on Yelp have shut down for good during the coronavirus pandemic
- Next retail sales report from the US Census Bureau comes out on July 16, 2020.
- In related news, Microsoft is permanently closing its retail stores
- For those reopening, give this some thought…not everyone will want to, and how you go about reincorporating your staff back into retail or office environment (Mark Cuban shared this post on LinkedIn from Laura Weisman)
- Adobe Flash Cut-Off Will Kill Millions Of Websites
- Chatbots for Small Business; check out ManyChat’s free video course on chatbot marketing: https://manychat.com/free-video-course
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing, productivity and security technology updates you need to be effective.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions!
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://w.w3cinc.com/webandbeyondlive to find the latest, upcoming event!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams: https://w.w3cinc.com/subscribe-youtube
For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast: https://w.w3cinc.com/2ZZ0YmX
Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqgB3
Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/w3consulting
Like W3 Consulting on Facebook: https://w.w3cinc.com/3cjRQM4
Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqh85
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022