Find the original archive of the video here: Keeping Business Owners and Staff Safe Online.
While today there’s a great deal of focus on what cyber-attacks can do to Small Business, there is equally as much business owners can do to protect themselves. Moreover, keeping your business, your personal and your employees’ safe online can also be good for business, too!
To discuss good cybersecurity practices for Small Business, W3 Consulting’s Ray Sidney-Smith will be joined by attorney and cybersecurity expert Michael Gips. Michael brings 12 years of experience advising Chief Security Officers (CSO) in his role as founder of the CSO Roundtable/CSO Center for Leadership & Development. He helps businesses and organizations manage their online and offline security practices.
They will discuss how training, especially in our current state of on-again-off-again working remotely, and savvy business practices can alleviate the headaches of feeling vulnerable and insecure.
- GIPS Insights
- Business internet security products & services | Avast Business
- McAfee Total Protection 2020 | Antivirus software
- Bitdefender Business and Enterprise CyberSecurity Solutions
- Norton 360 with LifeLock | Cyber safety for PC, Mac, Android & iOS
- Global Insights in Professional Security
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://w.w3cinc.com/39G14Bl to find the latest, upcoming event!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams: https://w.w3cinc.com/subscribe-youtube
For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast: https://w.w3cinc.com/2ZZ0YmX
Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqgB3
Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/w3consulting
Like W3 Consulting on Facebook: https://w.w3cinc.com/3cjRQM4
Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqh85
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022