Find the original archive of the video here: Cyber-Resilience for Small Business: An Overview of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
Now more than ever, Small Business is under attack. From the COVID-19 pandemic to global digitalization to hackers finding easy targets of Small Business owners, their families and their employees working at the store, office, or at home.
As October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCAM), W3 Consulting has joined as a Champion on behalf of NCAM’s sponsors, National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) and Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), to bring timely information to Small Business about how to protect themselves technologically online and offline.
Come learn the five parts of the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Cybersecurity Framework from President/CEO of W3 Consulting Ray Sidney-Smith. You’ll walk away with a good understanding of the cybersecurity framework and practices and tools you can use immediately to work safer on and off the Web.
- Small Business Cybersecurity Corner | NIST
- Official pfSense Hardware, Appliances, and Security Gateways
- Results on google.com | Spyse
- PortaPow – Data security and charging accessories
- Expert In-Depth Research of Safety & Security Products – SafeHome.org
- “Small Business Cyber-Resilience: The Basics of Cybersecurity for Small Business” – Slides
- “Small Business Cyber-Resilience: The Basics of Cybersecurity for Small Business” – Recording
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022