Find the original archive of the video here: SquareSpace Member Areas, YouTube Shorts, and Facebook Marketing Strategy Discussed – Dec. 7, 2020.
SquareSpace Adds Member Areas, YouTube Shorts Are Coming, and Facebook Marketing Strategy Discussed – Web and Beyond Live – December 7, 2020
In this week’s episode:
- Fed chair Jerome Powell: Many small businesses remain at risk of going out of business this winter – YouTube
- Black Friday hits record $9B in US consumer spending | Fox Business
- Walmart scraps shipping minimum for subscription service in move to take on Amazon – CNN
- WhatsApp is expanding fast and catching up with WeChat | Fortune
- Squarespace adds paywalls to help online businesses monetize
- Building YouTube Shorts, a new way to watch & create on YouTube
- MeWe Stories are Here! – Lady L’s Designs +
- 7 Steps to an Effective Facebook Marketing Strategy | Sprout Social
= = = = = = = = = = = =
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://w.w3cinc.com/2NJpoI1) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwbHNIcsaJ-jX25DQpjGkRkCqZZGmCYbQ.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions!
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://w.w3cinc.com/39G14Bl to find the latest, upcoming event!