Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
This week on Web and Beyond Live, “WordPress Updates Gutenberg to Improve Google Core Web Vitals, and More,”
- Covid-19-Closed Restaurants Are Reopening. Running Them Is Still a Battle. – WSJ
- Gab blames reported hack of 40 million posts on ‘demon hackers’ – The Verge
- 60,000 victims of Microsoft hack – Microsoft Attack Blamed on China Morphs Into Global Crisis
- How the number of hashtags influences Instagram performance | Smart Insights
- Why Don’t We Just Ban Targeted Advertising? | WIRED
- Google’s rivals fret as the advertising cookie crumbles | Financial Times
- Google’s Message To The Ad Industry: We Won’t Build Our Own Third-Party Cookie Alternatives (And We Don’t Want You To Either) | AdExchanger
- Google’s Non-Announcement Shocks The Ad Industry – Again | AdExchanger
- WordPress Gutenberg 10.1 Boosts Core Web Vitals
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- 🤝🏼 Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- 🐤 Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- 👍🏻 Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- 📸 Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram