Find the original archive of the video here: POTUS Removed From Social Media Platforms, CARES Act, Act 2, and More – Web and Beyond Live.
President Removed From Social Media Platforms, CARES Act, Act 2, and More – Web and Beyond Live – January 11, 2021
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://w.w3cinc.com/2NJpoI1) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this weeks episode, Ray discussed:
- 12 Days of Small Business
- All the platforms that have banned or restricted Trump so far – Axios
- EXPLAINER: Can social media companies boot Trump? Yes
- How Trump is Losing his Social Media Platforms – The New York Times
- Parler is down, making Trump’s search for online outlet even tougher – CBS News
- Terminating Service for 8Chan
- Social media app Parler goes dark as Amazon, Apple and Google pull support – YouTube
- Summary of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 | National Credit Union Administration
- Elon Musk launches SpaceX Starlink internet in the UK – Business Insider
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwbHNIcsaJ-jX25DQpjGkRkCqZZGmCYbQ.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions!
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://w.w3cinc.com/39G14Bl to find the latest, upcoming event!
▶️ Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams: https://w.w3cinc.com/subscribe-youtube
🎙 For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast: https://w.w3cinc.com/2ZZ0YmX
🤝🏼 Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqgB3
🐤 Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/w3consulting
👍🏻 Like W3 Consulting on Facebook: https://w.w3cinc.com/3cjRQM4
📸 Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqh85