Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Google Delays FLoC, Email Signature Marketing, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News – Web and Beyond Live – June 28 2021,
- WebP added as a supported image format in Merchant Center – Google Merchant Center Help
- Upcoming changes to availability enforcement – Google Merchant Center Help
- Google Local Pack Sections Triggering Query Refinements
- Google My Business Rush Hours & About Your Company Insights Reports
- Content policies for Google Search – Google Search Help
- A Google Drive security update will break some of your shared links
- Google Delays Plans To Block Cookies & Pauses FLoC
- What Social Ad is Best for Your Company? – Business 2 Community
- How to improve marketing with professional email signatures?
- Powerful Email Signature Generator for Teams – signature.email
- Free Email Signature Template Generator by HubSpot
- Free Email Signature Generator by WiseStamp
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- ?? Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- ?? Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022