Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Augmented Reality for Small Business Digital Marketing Is Coming,
- Five things we’ve learned about Web Stories
- Instagram might finally let users post from desktop
- Walmart Is Becoming an eCommerce Company
- What Walmart’s E-Commerce Bet Means for the Stock
- TikTok is taking the book industry by storm, and retailers are taking notice
- YouTube on Android can now direct share video chapters
- AT&T is switching all Android phones to Google’s Messages app for RCS
- Augmented Reality with Adobe Aero. It’s Everything you Imagined. [YouTube]
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- 🤝🏼 Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- 🐤 Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- 👍🏻 Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- 📸 Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram