Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Should Content Marketing Be the Foundation of Your Small Business Marketing Strategy?
- 2020 Better Business Bureau Scam Tracking Report
- Small Business Applications in May 2nd Highest Ever – Small Business Labs
- Facebook-backed study claims default apps dominate on iPhone, Android
- Google sued by US states over Play store
- Andy Jassy officially takes over as Amazon CEO from Jeff Bezos
- Samsung TV Plus
- Hurricane Preparedness Q&A | Facebook Live (July 14 at 3 PM EDT)
- A New Tool Shows How Google Results Vary Around the World | WIRED
- Search Atlas: Visualizing Divergent Search Results Across Geopolitical Borders
- From Aerie to Zara, retailers turn viral TikTok videos into sales
- ByteDance Shelved IPO Intentions After Chinese Regulators Warned About Data Security
- More competition: Biden signs order targeting big business
- Why Content Marketing Should Be the Foundation of Your Marketing Strategy | Inc.com
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network: