Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Small Business Video Marketing in 2021, and the Digital Marketing News of the Week,
- OnlyFans’ porn ban/reverse ban is a mystery – Vox
- Google, Microsoft plan to spend billions on cybersecurity after meeting with Biden
- Microsoft will raise Office 365 business subscription prices in 2022
- Microsoft warns thousands of cloud customers of exposed databases, email shows
- Google Podcasts web app now syncs your Queue and listening progress across devices
- Amazon Just Announced a New Policy, and It’s Pure Genius | Inc.com
- Walmart is launching a new white label delivery service – The Verge
- Microsoft Teams will no longer see any updates on iOS 13 or older | TechRadar
- $50,000 grants available to small businesses hurt by pandemic as Hochul expands recovery program – Fingerlakes1.com
- Video Marketing Statistics 2021 Report
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
▶️ Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams
? For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- ?? Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- ?? Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022