Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, IndexNow Is Speeding Up Website Indexing for the Entire Web, and the Small Business Digital Marketing News of the Week
- The IRS is cracking down on digital payments. Here’s what it means for you – CNN
- Funding Alert: U.S. Treasury Quietly Unveils Details on a New $100 Billion Small Business Aid Program | Inc.com
- FTC Sends Out Official Warnings to Over 700 Brands Over the Use of Fake Reviews | Social Media Today
- Bitcoin taproot upgrade: What it means for investors
- Stripe report tracks checkout changes, emergence of services like Klarna, Afterpay and more | ZDNet
- Start Your Own Amazon Subscription Box Business – Small Business Trends
- Announcing the Launch of the LinkedIn Services Marketplace | LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Lets Freelancers Promote Their Services For Free
- Take your project from to-do to done | Discover Trusted Providers on LinkedIn
- Google ‘My Business’ is changing to ‘Business Profile’, losing app in favor of web integration
- Twitter Blue is now available in the US – The Verge
- Clubhouse Launches a Replay Feature: What It Is and How It Works
- IndexNow is a Major Change to Search Engine Indexing
- Crawler Hints Update: Cloudflare Supports IndexNow and Announces General Availability
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- ?? Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- ?? Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022