Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Should Your Business Start Marketing With Text Messages?
- Pelosi Plans Infrastructure Vote as Safety Net Bill Remains Mired in Rifts – The New York Times
- Canva raises $200 million at a $40 billion valuation | TechCrunch
- Intuit launches venture arm to invest in startups with innovation for small businesses, consumers | TechCrunch
- Robinhood to launch cryptocurrency wallets as bitcoin becomes a bigger part of business
- Microsoft accounts can go passwordless, making “password123” a thing of the past | Ars Technica
- Eric Schmidt: AI Could Worsen Our Misinformation Problem – The Atlantic
- An Expanded Certification Program Aims to Bring More Awareness to Black-Owned Businesses | Inc.com
- Google rolls out ticket booking links, ‘Things to do’ ads and an eco-certified badge for hotels
- Google Sites now lets you create your own custom themes for more consistent branding
- Museletter turns your Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides into a blog you can get paid for
- Introducing “The Upload: The Rise of the Creator Economy,” the first podcast from YouTube
- Walmart says crypto payments announcement is fake. Litecoin tumbles after spike
- The Beginner’s Guide to SMS Marketing: Everything You Need to Know
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- 🤝🏼 Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- 🐤 Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- 👍🏻 Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- 📸 Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram