Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, CES Is a Forecast for 2022, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week
- The flip side of the ‘great resignation’ — a small-business boom
- BlackBerry OS Will Bid Adieu on Jan. 4 | PCMag
- ‘Tag Us in Your Photos!’ How To Use Customer Photos | Constant Contact
- The Days of Calling on a Hotline Are Gone. Social Media is King.
- LastPass is going to become an independent company – The Verge
- You can now link Google Analytics 4 to Google Search Console
- Google Voice now lets you set custom rules for phone calls – The Verge
- CES 2022 Is Happening. Here’s What to Expect | WIRED
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- ?? Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- ?? Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022