Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Where Is the Mall of the Future for Small Business?
- Senate Cyber Incident Reporting Bill Requires Many Businesses to Report Ransomware Payments Within 24 Hours – CPO Magazine
- SBA officially opens EIDL applications to loans of up to $2M – The Business Journals
- USPS delivery to slow and holiday season prices will increase
- Supply Chain Disruptions: Almost Too Many Reasons to Count – Bloomberg
- Walmart GoLocal Lands First Retail Client | PYMNTS.com
- Aussie companies begin offering 4-day weeks
- Apple opens Developer Academy in Detroit to create new career opportunities – Apple
- Google Shopping gains deeper integration with Lens to make finding things to buy more visual
- Chrome’s RSS follow button is now available to all Android users | Engadget
- Google adds a guitar tuner to Search | Engadget
- The World’s Fastest Growing eCommerce Markets
- Alibaba Eyes New Markets, Tops 1 Billion Users | PYMNTS.com
- Pattern bags $225M; CEO says e-commerce accelerators ‘will win the day’ over aggregators | TechCrunch
- The real reason most super apps are not super great | Financial Times
- Disney Plus app rolls out to Microsoft Store ahead of Windows 11 launch | Windows Central
- Stitch Fix wants to revolutionize e-commerce
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- 🤝🏼 Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- 🐤 Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- 👍🏻 Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- 📸 Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram