Each week, CEO of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://store.w3cwebservices.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Consumer Trends & the Future of Commerce 2022 Criteo Report Commentary, and More Digital Marketing News This Week,
- Google launches My Ad Center for user ad personalization
- YouTube timed emoji reactions spreading more widely
- The 5 Essential Marketing Lessons From The Sharing Economy
- A Guide to Accepting and Managing Recurring Payments
- Current Market Trends For The Fastest-Growing SMB Industries
- Criteo Shopper Story 2022: Consumer Trends & the Future of Commerce
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- ?? Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- ?? Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022