Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Google Hardware, New Google Ads Format, and More Digital Marketing New This Week – May 16, 2022
- Google Testing New Ad Format With Swipeable Images In A Carousel
- Everything Google announced at I/O 2022 | Mashable
- YouTube’s memberships gifting feature launches Wednesday, but in beta to start – The Verge
- Biden announces new partnership to expand broadband access – The Verge
- Here is the new and improved Google Wallet
- 6 Ways to Boost Customer Satisfaction for Your Online Shop
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- ?? Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- ?? Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022