The Social Media Revolution started nearly 20 years ago! But, hands down the Social Web couldn’t have developed so quickly in the mainstream without the proliferation of the “blog.” And there’s no other blogging service out there that hasn’t had as large an impact on blogging as Blogger. In this Webinar, you will be taken through the start of a blog and working behind the scenes to get your blog running smoothly and found by your target audience. We’ll also discuss briefly Blogger’s sister service, Feedburner, a tool to help Small Business bloggers manage subscribers to your blog’s RSS feed.
This Webinar, as part of the Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series from Virginia SBDC, presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a digital business strategy and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should watch?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- nonprofit executive directors and board members
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022