Advanced Google Search Techniques
Google’s mission is to make all the world’s information both “useful and accessible.” And, wow! have they certainly done that with much of the information on our planet. However, it’s sometimes a daunting task to find just the right business information when you confront Google’s sparse Google Search home screen with that blinking cursor. Enter Virginia’s resident Google-ologist to save the day! Google provides you with many advanced Google search techniques that with the right mindset and a few instructions, you can find your way ahead of the competition in both business insights and professional knowledge. Join us for this Google-enlightening session!
This Webinar, as part of the Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series from Virginia SBDC, will be presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a digital business strategy and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should watch?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- nonprofit executive directors and board members
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022