Mindmapping on the Web
As early as the 3rd century CE, there is evidence of the existence and use of the mind map–visual representations of connected thoughts. Mind maps utilize multiple parts of your brain and that means you’re building mental muscles that will help in every part of your business. Mind maps can be used for brainstorming, memorizing, teaching, and problem-solving. And, in this archived Web presentation, we focus on the benefits of mindmapping on the Web for Small Business brainstorming and problem-solving purposes. We discuss mind map techniques, the business benefits, and tools you can use.
[Note: for purposes of this Webinar, we use “mind map” as a noun and “mindmap” as verb.]
Also, check out this list of mind mapping software on Wikipedia.
This Webinar, as part of the Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series from Virginia SBDC, will be presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained (available in paperback and ebook versions), and President of W3 Consulting, a digital business strategy and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should watch?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- nonprofit executive directors and board members
If you do decide to start mindmapping on the Web, let us know and we can offer suggestions and recommendations on your technique. Just comment here or tweet @w3consulting on Twitter. Happy mindmapping on the Web!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022