(Find the original archive of the video here: Finding, Training, and Managing Virtual Assistants | Google and Beyond Webinar Series Archive.)
Finding, Training, and Managing Virtual Assistants
The Small Business Owner’s Secret Productivity Tool
While it may seem like successful Small Business owners were overnight successes and can multitask like a harried, four-armed Vishnu, it’s usually false. Successful Small Business owners frequently have several major failures under their belts, and they usually had a lot of help bringing their success to fruition. While we can’t guarantee success, we can provide tools to help you defeat the crisis of not having enough help to become successful.
Thanks to the openness, connectivity, and relative low cost of the Internet today, we now have the ability to work with many people over vast distances at affordable rates. Some of those people who can help your Small Business are Virtual Assistants (a/k/a VA’s). They have many different functions and abilities, work remotely, and we’ll discuss how to take best advantage of these valuable resources in this Web-based seminar.
In this Webinar, we will cover:
– Best-practices for deciding what you can outsource to a Virtual Assistant;
– Where to find and how to vet Virtual Assistants for your business’s needs;
– How to effectively train Virtual Assistants so you don’t have to repeat yourself over and over again, especially if you work with several Virtual Assistants; and,
– Tools that can help you manage your Virtual Assistants from anywhere
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network – http://virginiasbdc.org – and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Author of SoLoMo Success (available on Amazon Kindle and paperback), Digital Marketing Strategist, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web hosting, Managed WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business. With the transfer of your business’ domain, WordPress *and* email hosting services, get a complimentary 1-hour Web, Mobile & Social Media marketing strategy session. Click here to request full details and to get started!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022