Document Automation in the Cloud: Streamlining Business Documents Creation Using Web Tools
Often not discussed is the amount of time, energy and resources spent in managing documents in Small Business. It can take hours or even days to produce some documents, such as proposals, estimates, contracts, employment and vendor contracts, invoices, and other complex agreements. As well, little known is that there are ways to speed up the production process with Web-based tools today (that is, document automation in the cloud) that allow you to automate a majority of your document production projects.
In this Document Automation in the Cloud Webinar, we covered:
– Best-practices for determining what documents to automate and how to plan out document templates;
– Where you can source document templates to speed up the document creation and automation process; and,
– Tools that can help you build out document templates that can turn hours and days of work typing into mere minutes.
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Author of “SoLoMo Success” (available on Amazon Kindle and paperback), Digital Marketing Strategist, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web hosting, Managed WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business.
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022