Find the original archive of the video here: NFIB Outlines Five Elements for Small Business Recovery, and Other News – July 20, 2020.
This week, Ray discussed the latest updates on Small Business marketing and management:
- Amazon unveils its own smart grocery cart, in new effort to automate physical retail checkout
- Apple, Biden, Musk and other high-profile Twitter accounts hacked in crypto scam
- List of national retail chains requiring masks is growing – ABC News
- Hardly any at-home workers have returned to their normal workplace
- The Future of Remote Work, According to Startups
- Funds run out for federal business grant program, SBA says | Newsday
- Wells Fargo launches $400 million small business recovery effort | KUTV
- ‘I Can’t Keep Doing This:’ Small-Business Owners Are Giving Up – The New York Times
- Five Legislative Principles Help Ensure Small Businesses Have Necessary Resources for Recovery – WBIW
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing, productivity and security technology updates you need to be effective.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions!
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams: https://w.w3cinc.com/subscribe-youtube
For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast: https://w.w3cinc.com/2ZZ0YmX
Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqgB3
Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/w3consulting
Like W3 Consulting on Facebook: https://w.w3cinc.com/3cjRQM4
Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqh85