Find the original archive of the video here: SMB Online Advertising Opportunities from TikTok, Snapchat and even Hulu.
This week, Ray discussed the latest updates on Small Business marketing and management:
- Starbucks just revealed the truly disturbing effect of working from home | ZDNet
- Target and Walmart May Have Just Killed Black Friday as We Know It – Slashdot
- With Federal Unemployment Benefits Set to Expire, Businesses Face a Lose-Lose Scenario | Inc.com
- Local Chambers of Commerce Are Failing. Small Businesses Nationwide Could Suffer | Inc.com
- Small businesses affected by coronavirus can apply for aid from Lowe’s
- Microsoft Says It’ll Continue Pursuit of TikTok – The New York Times
- Get your business discovered on TikTok
- Advertising on Snapchat | Snapchat for Business
- Hulu Ad Manager – Hulu Advertising
- Introducing Hulu Ad Manager: A Self-Service Advertising Solution for Streaming TV – Hulu Advertising
- From Minecraft Tricks to Twitter Hack: A Florida Teen’s Troubled Online Path – The New York Times
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing, productivity and security technology updates you need to be effective.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions!
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams: https://w.w3cinc.com/subscribe-youtube
For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast: https://w.w3cinc.com/2ZZ0YmX
Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqgB3
Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/w3consulting
Like W3 Consulting on Facebook: https://w.w3cinc.com/3cjRQM4
Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqh85
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022