Find the original archive of the video here: Google Releases Web Stories for WordPress – Web and Beyond Live – September 28, 2020.
This week, Ray discussed:
- A look at how we treat educational, documentary, scientific, and artistic content on YouTube
- Creator updates – YouTube Help
- Your Phone app help & learning – Microsoft Support
- Content Planner – Canva
- WordPress 5.6: What’s Ahead – InMotion Hosting Support Center
- Introducing Twenty Twenty-One – Make WordPress Core
- Web Stories for WordPress – Download the free WordPress plugin
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://w.w3cinc.com/2NJpoI1) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwbHNIcsaJ-jX25DQpjGkRkCqZZGmCYbQ.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions!
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://w.w3cinc.com/39G14Bl to find the latest, upcoming event!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams: https://w.w3cinc.com/subscribe-youtube
For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast: https://w.w3cinc.com/2ZZ0YmX
Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqgB3
Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/w3consulting
Like W3 Consulting on Facebook: https://w.w3cinc.com/3cjRQM4
Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqh85
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022