Find the original archive of the video here: Google Core Web Vitals Algorithm Change in 2021 – Web and Beyond Live – 12.21.20.
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode:
- Singapore Approves a Lab-Grown Meat Product, a Global First – The New York Times
- America’s #1 Escape Room | The Escape Game | 60-Minute Adventures
- Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce – WooCommerce
- Google sued by Texas and 9 other states accusing it of ‘antitrust evils’
- 10 States Accuse Google of Abusing Monopoly in Online Ads – The New York Times
- Twitter shuts down live-streaming app Periscope – Axios
- Facebook (FB) Plans to Turn Messaging App WhatsApp Into a Moneymaking Business – Bloomberg
- Facebook building ‘TLDR’ tool, will read news articles for you: Report – Business Insider
- Covid relief bill extends and enhances unemployment benefits
- Google’s Page Experience (Core Web Vitals) Algorithm Change in 2021
To see the prior weeks’ videos, see the playlist below.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions! (Click the icon in the top-right corner to open the playlist and view past episodes.)
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://w3cinc.com/webandbeyondlive to find the latest, upcoming event!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022