Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Why Super Apps Aren’t Likely Coming to the US and What Small Business Can Learn From Them, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week,
- From zippers to glass, shortages of basic goods hobble U.S. economy | Reuters
- Some businesses welcome Biden’s vaccination mandate while others worry about the costs, effects on worker shortages
- Google One adds a 5TB storage plan for $24.99 per month – The Verge
- National Small Business Week Offers Virtual Summit For Entrepreneurs
- National Small Business Week Virtual Summit
- Small Business Summit | TheHill
- Small Business Administration quadruples EIDL loan cap to $2M | Restaurant Dive
- Facebook to buy $100 million of invoices from diverse-owned businesses
- Walmart to accept litecoin payments | Reuters
- Alibaba Debuts Dropshipping Tools, SMB Grants | PYMNTS.com
- Alipay: Alibaba stock tumbles after report says Beijing wants to break up popular payment app – CNN
- What is a super app, and why haven’t they gone global? | CNBC Explains – YouTube
- Join us in Web and Beyond Community! It’s easy and free.
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- 🤝🏼 Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- 🐤 Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- 👍🏻 Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- 📸 Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram