Each week, CEO of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Are You Listening (on Social Media)? and More Digital Marketing New This Week – June 6, 2022,
- Blue Apron Launches Walmart eCommerce Offering
- eCommerce Chatbot Maker Zowie Raises $14M
- Sheryl Sandberg will step down from her role as COO of Meta this fall
- How YouTube built a better way to connect your TV and phone
- The Future of the Virtual Assistant
- Better Customer Experiences Through The Use of Journey Mapping
- Send to Kindle EPUB, Old Kindles drop support for buying books, new e-reader
- The State of Social Listening in 2022 – Improving Your Listening Process
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- 🤝🏻 Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- 🐤 Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- 👍🏻 Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- 📸 Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram