Most people don’t realize the importance of vital resources until it’s missing suddenly from their lives. Case in point: you likely don’t contemplate the air you breathe at any given moment, unless you’re deprived of it. Not to be too melodramatic, but that’s kind of what the Web is to most businesses today. It’s a commodity that’s taken for granted and only until you cannot access it do you realize it as sine qua non for running your business in this modern era.
And, of course, we access the Web through Web browsers. You may not think about how different Web browsers really are, again, until they inhibit your ability to get things done. Google had been thinking about this for years and in 2008 released their own little browser that can, Google Chrome. I say “little” because it’s code is compact and therefore very fast, and I said “that can” because it has some many abilities, you just need to ask and it can likely do it. That’s what this Webinar is all about: Google Chrome and using it in your business.
In this Web-based presentation, we cover:
- why Small Business should be using Google Chrome;
- the best features and extensions for Chrome for Small business; and,
- how to implement Google Chrome on your computers/laptops and smartphones.
The Chromium Projects
What are extensions? – Google Chrome
Google Chrome Terms of Service
Chrome for Work: Chrome for Work
100 Chrome Extensions That You Should Install
20 Best Chrome Browser Extensions You Need To Have
The 13 best Google Chrome hacks – Business Insider
11 Google Chrome Extensions That Will Boost Your Productivity
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network – http://virginiasbdc.org – and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web, WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business – http://web.w3cinc.com. With the transfer of your business’ domain, Web *and* email hosting services, get a complimentary 1-hour Web, Mobile & Social Media strategy session. Email [email protected] to get started!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022