Find the original archive of the video here: Facebook Advertising 101 for Small Business.
Facebook Advertising 101
How to Create Effective Ad Campaigns on Facebook
Facebook has had a rough year so far, having its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, get grilled before a Congressional representatives after the Cambridge Analytica scandal. Their stock share prices have dropped precipitously since implementing a number of measures to stop foreign interventions on the platform, along with the loss of some users’ trust. That said, Facebook is still a juggernaut in the social networking space. They own not only Facebook, but Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus VR (virtual reality headset maker), and a few dozen other companies.
Facebook isn’t going anywhere, anytime soon. And their advertising platform can be a great way to get out in front of customers, if your small business has the budget. In this Web-based presentation, Digital Marketing Strategist Ray Sidney-Smith explained the basics and tools for creating effective ad campaigns on Facebook.
In this Webinar, we covered:
– Who is best suited to use Facebook Ads;
– How to create ads for Facebook campaigns;
– What are the types of advertising campaigns you can run on Facebook; and
– What are the tools you use to setup and manage Facebook Ads campaigns.
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Author of “SoLoMo Success” (available on Amazon Kindle and paperback), Digital Marketing Strategist, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web hosting, Managed WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business. With the transfer of your business’ domain, WordPress *and* email hosting services, get a complimentary 1-hour Web, Mobile & Social Media marketing strategy session. Visit https://w.w3cinc.com/2LBM62O to request full details and to get started!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022