Find the original archive of the video here: Pinning for Profit & Publicity with Purpose.
Pinning for Profit & Publicity with Purpose:
Marketing Strategies for Using Pinterest for Small Business
Pinterest garners 200 million monthly users on its image-based social network. And, its demographics are lucrative to many small businesses in the US–female majority (at around 45%), planning actively for events (e.g., weddings, trips, and parties), covers Boomers, Gen X and Millennials, and 66% of Pinterest users make over $50,000 per year.
With that said, whether you’re looking to profit, gain greater publicity, or market a social cause related to your business, if those demographics appeal to your business, then Pinterest is for you. And, that requires a strong Pinterest marketing strategy for your business. This is a Web-based presentation on identifying the best marketing strategy for Pinterest for your small business.
In this Pinterest for Small Business Webinar, we covered:
● An overview of the Pinterest platform so you can be more familiar with the content available;
● In-depth analysis of the demographics of Pinterest today; and
● How to create a targeted content or ad strategy on Pinterest for small business.
All other archived Webinars are available in the Google and Beyond Webinar Archives Library.
These Webinars are hosted by the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network and presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Author of “SoLoMo Success” (available on Amazon Kindle and paperback), Digital Marketing Strategist, Host of Web and BeyondCast (available where you listen to podcasts), and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, providing affordable Web hosting, Managed WordPress, email, domain and other related services for Small Business.
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022