Find the original archive of the video here: Embattled TikTok, Small Business Digital Marketing News, and What’s New at Google, July 2020 – August 10, 2020.
This week, Ray discussed the latest updates on Small Business marketing and management:
- Trump will prohibit transactions with Bytedance beginning September 20 in apparent TikTok ban | AngelList
- TikTok To Sue Trump Administration On President’s Executive Order Ban : NPR
- Twitter, TikTok Have Held Preliminary Talks About Possible Combination – WSJ
- G Suite Updates Blog: Set the default meeting length for Google Calendar events in your domain
- Tencent stock drops after firm is targeted by Trump executive order | AngelList
- Families File First Wave of Covid-19 Lawsuits Against Companies Over Worker Deaths – WSJ
- U.S. Restaurant Closures: One-Third of Eateries Could Shut Permanently – Bloomberg
- Reopening may not mean surviving
- WordPress Security Updates: July 2020 – Pagely®
- PODFEST GLOBAL SUMMIT | Where Your Voice Matters
- Bringing free retail listings to Google Search
- Google’s latest R&D project is Shoploop, a mobile video shopping platform | TechCrunch
- How 9 major Google My Business updates in 2020 can help you rebound
- The Most Subscribed YouTube Channels | Digital Trends
- YouTube rolls out new children’s privacy practices: What you need to know
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing, productivity and security technology updates you need to be effective.
Come with your Small Business digital marketing and related questions!
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event!
Subscribe to W3 Consulting to get notified of new videos and livestreams: https://w.w3cinc.com/subscribe-youtube
For more content from W3 Consulting, check out our podcast: https://w.w3cinc.com/2ZZ0YmX
Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqgB3
Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/w3consulting
Like W3 Consulting on Facebook: https://w.w3cinc.com/3cjRQM4
Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram: https://w.w3cinc.com/2XPqh85
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Commentary on Bynder State of Content Report 2023, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week, May 2023 Edition [Podcast] - May 2, 2023
- Pi and Small Business Digital Marketing: More Than Meets the Eye - March 14, 2023
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022