Find the original archive of the video here: December 2020 Social Networks Updates – Web and Beyond Live.
December 2020 Social Networks Updates – Web and Beyond Live – December 28, 2020
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode:
- Nice Try, Facebook. iOS Changes Aren’t Bad for Small Businesses | WIRED
- Facebook Declared War on Apple, and It Just May Signal the End of Facebook | Inc.com
- Facebook’s Laughable Campaign Against Apple Is Really Against Users and Small Businesses
- Changes to Facebook engagement tools – December 16, 2020 – Hootsuite Help Center
- Twitter acquires screen-sharing and video chat startup Squad | Engadget
- Analyzing pop culture with YouTube’s Culture & Trends Report
- Digital Culture & Trends Report – YouTube Culture & Trends
- 10th Annual Nominees & Winners | The Streamy Awards
- Pinterest Predictions Report for 2021
- MeWe Privacy Bill of Rights
- #Bye2020, #Welcome2021: Join us at TikTok LIVE’s NYE party
To see the prior weeks’ videos, see the playlist below.
(Click the icon in the top-right corner to open the playlist and view past episodes.)
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, use https://w3cinc.com/webandbeyondlive to find the latest, upcoming event!
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022