Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, The State of Email Marketing Validity Benchmark Report 2021 and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week – Web and Beyond Live – July 26, 2021,
- WordPress 5.8 Tatum – WordPress.org
- Automattic, owner of Tumblr and WordPress.com, buys podcast app Pocket Casts – The Verge
- Tumblr debuts Post+, a subscription service for Gen Z creators | TechCrunch
- RCS: Let’s give it to Google, say US telcos | TelecomTV
- Google Drive now lets you block users that share spam – 9to5Google
- Why tech startups use AR for nurturing skilled employees during COVID-19
- Should Your Business Try Domain Hacking?
- Job Postings Hint At Cryptos’ Retail Future | PYMNTS.com
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- ?? Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- ?? Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- ? Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram