Find the original archive of the video here: Gutenberg Comes to WordPress Frontend, B2B Content Marketing for Organic Search, and More.
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s show:
- Google Chrome 91 Will Make It Easier to Attach Files to Emails (use chrome://flags to find Experiments in Google Chrome)
- How to Enable Price Tracking on Chrome Android
- Bitcoin: Cryptocurrency exchange Binance to launch NFT marketplace
- The End of AMP – lafoo – ramblings about the online world
- Website Optimization Best Practices For 2021 – Business 2 Community
- B2B Content Marketing Strategies for Organic Search – Business 2 Community
- New Era for WordPress Themes in 2021 – Updates and voices around WordPress 5.8 release
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network:
- Follow W3 Consulting on LinkedIn
- Follow W3 Consulting on Twitter
- Like W3 Consulting on Facebook
- Follow W3 Consulting on Instagram
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Preparing for Marketing During a Recession, and More Small Business Digital Marketing News This Week- Web and Beyond Live – July 19, 2022 - July 20, 2022
- Happy National Independent Retailer Month, and Amazon Prime Day Begins Soon-July 11, 2022 - July 12, 2022
- What’s New at Google, June 2022 Edition - June 14, 2022